- Collaboration project with fellow ABPCO Colleagues from Opening Doors & Venues for the WMS 2017 Congress, Saint Malo, France.
- Coverage of the WMS Annual Congress in Brighton in industry magazine Association Meetings International, April 2016
- Coverage of the BSGCT Annual Conference in Glasgow in industry magazine Conference News, July 2015
- ABPCO welcomes new members to Executive Committee, January, 2014:
The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO) has elected new members to it’s Executive Committee following its annual general meeting (AGM). New members of the Executive Committee include Caroline Windsor (TFI Meeting Point), Celia Lloyd (Intelligent Events), Clare Beach (Azura Events) and Ruth Kaye (Wembley). Jennifer Jenkins, Chairman of ABPCO and Managing Director of MCI UK comments: ” I would like to welcome the new members to ABPCO’s Executive Committee. Being part of ABPCO’s Executive Committee is a vital role and our new members bring with them a wealth of experience. They are a true representation of our membership and the wider industry as a whole. As ABPCO strengthens its position as a leading industry organisation, the Executive Committee’s input will benefit our future activities as we build on the success of the past 12 months.”
- Dedicated Venues, a Conference News Supplement, November 2013
- Azura Events take part in a feature all about Brighton, Sussex for the Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine, September 2013